domenica 15 giugno 2008

Piazza Navona: Angels and Demons w/ Tom Hanks

On Friday night Tom Hanks was filming for Angels and Demons in Piazza Navona. I have never read the book, but I was told that apparently in the book, someone gets drowned in the large fountain in the middle. The only problem with the murder being there is that the fountain is under construction. I think that they will probably just rebuild a fake one somewhere for that scene, so keep your eyes peeled for the Piazza Navona scene when it comes out. Another thing I also realized was how tedious it really is to make a movie. My friends and I made one last year, it was an hour long and took us about ten months. I thought that was monotonous, but watching them shoot in the Piazza was driving me nuts. For the hour that I was there, they shot the same scene four times. Between each take they would have a 20 minute break where it seemed that nothing was getting done. Regardless, I now feel obligated to go and watch this movie whenever it is released just because I watched them film some of it in my blog spot.

Nessun commento: