domenica 15 giugno 2008

Cars: Stolen Hood Ornaments

If you look around carefully at cars that have (or should have) hood ornaments, you might notice something missing sometimes. I have observed that many nicer cars, Jaguar, Mercedes etc. have theirs gone. I am assuming that they have been stolen obviously because I have yet to witness the event in person, but that is the only explanation that makes sense to me. I had friends that used to it as well. So when you are walking around the streets try and pay attention to see if a car is missing the emblem on the front. The newer Rolls Royce, in response to this type of thing, actually have the emblem on a switch that will lower the angel into a compartment so that when you are not with the car the ornament will be safe from thievery. I have actually always wanted to steal one, specifically a Rolls Royce angel, and put it on the nose of my skateboard...this would cause a hindrance for tricks, but it would look awesome to have a Rolls Royce skateboard!

Nessun commento: