giovedì 22 maggio 2008

Cars: Vatican Car Show








So I finally got to see a couple super cars today, one was a Lamborghini police cruiser and the other was a Viper designed for circuit racing. These cars were absolutely gorgeous! I think that possibly the my best experience with the Vatican was on my way there and back when I had the privilege of checking out some fine automobiles. On the way back from the Vatican we passed by the Lamborghini again and I just had to get a picture of the engine. So I hesitantly approached the police officers who were in it earlier and now standing next to it and requested that they pop the trunk for me. I got the impression that they almost were not supposed to but they could not deny themselves the bragging rights so they agreed that they could just for a few minutes and the second they did the entire crowd came rushing over to get a look at it. So I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I did, but they do not do the real life vehicles justice. I wanted to get a better look at the Viper but there was not anyone around it that looked like they could help me with that. On top of the super cars on display they also brought out some antique Alfa Romeos, and some new military vehicle. All around it was a very cool experience.

Nessun commento: